Object storage built to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. This means customers of all sizes and industries can use it to store and protect any amount of data for a range of use cases, such as websites, mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, enterprise applications, IoT devices, and big data analytics. Amazon S3 provides easy-to-use management features so you can organize your data and configure finely-tuned access controls to meet your specific business, organizational, and compliance requirements. Amazon S3 is designed for 99.999999999% (11 9's) of durability, and stores data for millions of applications for companies all around the world.
Industry-leading performance, scalability, availability, and durability
Scale your storage resources up and down to meet fluctuating demands, without upfront investments or resource procurement cycles. Amazon S3 is designed for 99.999999999% (11 9’s) of data durability because it automatically creates and stores copies of all S3 objects across multiple systems. This means your data is available when needed and protected against failures, errors, and threats.
Learn about S3 data durability »
Wide range of cost-effective storage classes
Save costs without sacrificing performance by storing data across the S3 Storage Classes, which support different data access levels at corresponding rates. You can use S3 Storage Class Analysis to discover data that should move to a lower-cost storage class based on access patterns, and configure an S3 Lifecycle policy to execute the transfer. You can also store data with changing or unknown access patterns in S3 Intelligent-Tiering, which tiers objects based on changing access patterns and automatically delivers cost savings.
Men's Brown Leather Fabric Lining RED WING IRISH SETTER Goretex Work Boots Sz 11
Unmatched security, compliance, and audit capabilities
Store your data in Amazon S3 and secure it from unauthorized access with encryption features and access management tools. You can also use Amazon Macie to identify sensitive data stored in your S3 buckets and detect irregular access requests. Amazon S3 maintains compliance programs, such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FedRAMP, EU Data Protection Directive, and FISMA, to help you meet regulatory requirements. AWS also supports numerous auditing capabilities to monitor access requests to your S3 resources.
Learn more about S3 security and compliance »
Management tools for granular data control
Classify, manage, and report on your data using features, such as: S3 Storage Class Analysis to analyze access patterns; S3 Lifecycle policies to transfer objects to lower-cost storage classes; S3 Cross-Region Replication to replicate data into other regions; S3 Object Lock to apply retention dates to objects and protect them from deletion; and S3 Inventory to get visbility into your stored objects, their metadata, and encryption status. You can also use S3 Batch Operations to change object properties and perform storage management tasks for billions of objects. Since Amazon S3 works with AWS Lambda, you can log activities, define alerts, and automate workflows without managing additional infrastructure.
Learn more about S3 storage management features »
Query-in-place services for analytics
Run big data analytics across your S3 objects (and other data sets in AWS) with our query-in-place services. Use Amazon Athena to query S3 data with standard SQL expressions and Amazon Redshift Spectrum to analyze data that is stored across your AWS data warehouses and S3 resources. You can also use S3 Select to retrieve subsets of object data, instead of the entire object, and improve query performance by up to 400%.
Learn more about query in place »
Most supported cloud storage service
Store and protect your data in Amazon S3 by working with a partner from the AWS Partner Network (APN) — the largest community of technology and consulting cloud services providers. The APN recognizes migration partners that transfer data to Amazon S3 and storage partners that offer S3-integrated solutions for primary storage, backup and restore, archive, and disaster recovery. You can also purchase an AWS-integrated solution directly from the AWS Marketplace, which lists over 250 storage-specific offerings.
Learn about the APN and AWS Marketplace »
How it works — S3 Batch Operations
S3 Batch Operations lets you manage billions of objects at scale with just a few clicks in the Amazon S3 Management Console or a single API request. With S3 Batch Operations, you can make changes to object metadata and properties, or perform other storage management tasks, such as copying objects between buckets, replacing object tag sets, modifying access controls, and restoring archived objects from S3 Glacier — instead of taking months to develop custom applications to perform these tasks. Learn more by Red 11 Wedding Men Metal Pointed Toe shoes Rhinestone High Top Zip Ankle Boots
- Croft & Barrow Mens Legato Ortholite Fisherman Sandals Taupe Size 12 NWT NIB
- BRAND NEW ALDEN 10D TAN SLIP ON LOAFER BURNISHED CALF ABERDEEN LHS 685
- 7216 Sendra Stiefeletten Javi Maraca Waxy Antikleder brown Cowboystiefel
- shoes AKU 346 SENDERA blue-47
- Sandro Trainer Sneakers White Men's Size US 8.5
- Brand New In Box BMW evoSPEED 1.4 CAMO Men's shoes blueE or WHITE SHIP FREE US
- Puma Suede Classic 352634 64 Mens Trainers
- Adidas Originals LA Trainer B24787
- Adidas Tubular Radial Primeknit Vintage White S76714 Men's SZ 8
- FEIFAN Men Women Running shoes Breathable Flynit Lace UP Fashion Sneaker Mesh 41
- Adidas ADAQ8212-ens ZX Flux Running shoesMen US- Choose SZ color.
- Vans x Wtaps OG Authentic LX Olive Bones Size 13 Crossbones kanye supreme
- RARE Adidas Originals, Century LO R3, Men's Size 6 Limited, DARK HORSE 562893
- Adidas Solarboost Ladies Running Trainers REF 2724
- New Balance Lifestyle Moda de Vie Wr996km2 [ ]
- BC Footwear Women's Union Ankle Boot, Taupe Olive, 7.5 M US
- Casual Women Round Toe Wedge Heels Athletic Leather Sneakers Sport shoes sz
- Lot Of 2 ASIC Women’s Running shoes Gel Exalt 2, T27BQ 6
- Charles by Charles David Womens 9B Brown Leather Mid-Calf 2 Heels Boots
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Frauen Candace Geschlossener Zeh Fashion Stiefel grey G
- SALE NIB SO Authentic AMERICAN HERITAGE SoSigma CHESTNUT BOOTS SIZE 6 WOMENS
- Style & Co. Frauen Penelopy Geschlossener Zeh Kaltes Wetter Stiefel grey Groesse
- Life Stride Womens Brown Leather Pixie Flat Slouch Knee High Boots 8.5 M
- PATRIZIA BOOTS, SIZE 7.5-8 M, (ID E&A)
- NIB WOMEN'S COLUMBIA MINX SLIP II OMNI HEAT INSULATED 200G WATERPROOF SIZE 8.5
- New Easy Spirit Anitgravity Katniss Dark bluee Croco Print Wedge shoes sz 10M
- CHAMARIPA Elevator shoes for Men, 2.36 Taller Leather Sneakers
- Men's Kebo 11171N navy suede casual shoes warm winter boots Made in
- Tsubo Mens Casual shoes Sneakers 10.5
- NEW Clarks Trifri Mens Sz 12 M Navy bluee Leather Lace Up Sneakers Oxford shoes
- Florsheim 11701-001 Mens Portfolio Plain Ox OxfordW (3E)- Choose SZ color.
- Mens Tredflex Comfort System 2 Eye Desert Boots
- Johnston & Murphy Size US 12M Brown Oxford Dress shoes 15-0200
- Johnston and Murphy tassel slip on brown sheepskin leather Mens loafers sz 11 E1
- BARKER MENS SHOES SIZE
- ECCO Men's Exostrike Mid Dyneema Outdoor Lifestyle, Fashion, Hiking Boot, 42 M
- Men's ALLEN EDMONDS 'Clifton' Brown Leather Cap Toe Oxfords Size US 11 - 3E
- CLARKS ORIGINALS MEN'S DESERT BOOT TAUPE SUEDE 78354
- Reebok Sublite Cushion Work Slip-On CT SD RB4036
- shoes SUN68 Man Sneakers trendy red Fabric,Suede Z18103-10S
- NIKE AUTO FLIGHT HIGH 2009 MEN'S SHOES SIZE 10.5 375468 002 SHOES SNEAKERS (H1)
- H.I.S H131-001 Sneaker dark grey 179160
- PF Flyers MC2001SD, Sandlot 12.5 M US Women 11 M US Men
- Skechers 65688 Men's Relaxed Fit Recent-Sereno Sneaker
- Mizuno Wave Rider 21 Wide (2E) Men's Running shoes J1GC180419 18F
- Adidas Y-3 Zg Knit Pure Boost Grey Size 9.5 8.5 10 Condition 100% Authentic
- Nat-2 Womens Daily Low-Top Sneakers bluee Size 5
- ADIDAS ORIGINALS TUBULAR ENTRAP W SNEAKER TURNSCHUHE bordeaux red
- Pleaser Delight-657 Blk Elastisch Band-Pat Blk (Eu 39)
- Splendid Women's Newbury Ankle Boot, Sequoia red, 7 M US
- CRISPI GORE-TEX Womens Leather Hiking Outdoor Waterproof Boots Size 5.5 EU
- Da women Down To Earth Stivaletti con Tacco F5R0958
- Women's Tony Lama Clay Western Cowboy Boot's Brown Leather Size 6 M
- Women Plush Rhinestone Boots Spring High Heels Ankle Boots Pointed Toe Martin
- SAVE Asics Gel Noosa FF Mens Running shoes (D) (9085)
Backup and restore
Build scalable, durable, and secure backup and restore solutions with Amazon S3 and other AWS services, such as S3 Glacier, Amazon EFS, and Amazon EBS, to augment or replace existing on-premises capabilities. AWS and APN partners can help you meet Recovery Time Objectives (RTO), Recovery Point Objectives (RPO), and compliance requirements. With AWS, you can back up data already in the AWS Cloud or use AWS Storage Gateway, a hybrid storage service, to send backups of on-premises data to AWS.Caterpillar Remington 8 Men's Leather Boots Brown Earth Steal Toe Size US 14
Learn more about backup and restore »
Disaster recovery (DR)
Protect critical data, applications, and IT systems that are running in the AWS Cloud or in your on-premises environment without incurring the expense of a second physical site. With Amazon S3 storage, S3 Cross-Region Replication, and other AWS compute, networking, and database services, you can create DR architectures in order to quickly and easily recover from outages caused by natural disasters, system failures, and human errors.
Learn more about DR »
Retire physical infrastructure, and archive data with S3 Glacier and S3 Glacier Deep Archive. These S3 Storage Classes retain objects long-term at the lowest rates. Simply create an S3 Lifecycle policy to archive objects throughout their lifecycles, or upload objects directly to the archival storage classes. With S3 Object Lock, you can apply retention dates to objects to protect them from deletions, and meet compliance requirements. Unlike tape libraries, S3 Glacier lets you restore archived objects in as little as one minute for expedited retrievals and 3-5 hours for standard retrievals. Bulk data restores from S3 Glacier and all restores from S3 Glacier Deep Archive are completed within 12 hours.
Aldo Men's whitlatch Boots Leather shoes Size us 10 eu 43
Learn more about archiving »
Data lakes and big data analytics
Accelerate innovation by creating a data lake in Amazon S3, and extract valuable insights using query-in-place, analytics, and machine learning tools. You can also use AWS Lake Formation to quickly create a data lake, and centrally define and enforce security, governance, and auditing policies. The service collects data across your databases and S3 resources, moves it into a new data lake in Amazon S3, and cleans and classifies it using machine learning algorithms. All AWS resources can be scaled up to accommodate your expanding data stores — without upfront investments.
Learn more about MENS 10 D BROWN LEATHER TONY LAMA WESTERN COWBOY BOOTS and
Hybrid cloud storage
Create a seamless connection between on-premises applications and Amazon S3 with AWS Storage Gateway in order to reduce your data center footprint, and leverage the scale, reliability, and durability of AWS, as well as AWS’ innovative machine learning and analytics capabilities. You can also automate data transfers between on-premises storage and Amazon S3 by using AWS DataSync, which can transfer data at speeds up to 10 times faster than open-source tools. Another way to enable a hybrid cloud storage environment is to work with a gateway provider from the APN. You can also transfer files directly into and out of Amazon S3 with AWS Transfer for SFTP — a fully managed service that enables secure file exchanges with third parties.
Learn more about hybrid storage, AWS DataSync, and AWS Transfer for SFTP »
Cloud-native application data
Build fast, cost-effective mobile and Internet-based applications by using AWS services and Amazon S3 to store production data. With Amazon S3, you can upload any amount of data and access it anywhere in order to deploy applications faster and reach more end users. Storing data in Amazon S3 also means you have access to the latest AWS developer tools and services for machine learning and analytics to innovate and optimize your cloud-native applications.
Learn more about cloud-native applications »
AWS Announces the General Availability of the Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive Storage Class in all Commercial AWS Regions and AWS GovCloud (US)
New — Automatic Cost Optimization for Amazon S3 via Intelligent Tiering
by Jeff Barr | 26 NOV 2018
AWS Announces Amazon S3 Object Lock in all AWS Regions
26 NOV 2018
AWS ARCHITECTURE BLOG
S3 & S3 Glacier Launch Announcements for Archival Workloads
by Matt Sidley | 26 NOV 2018
Amazon S3 Block Public Access — Another Layer of Protection for Your Accounts and Buckets
16 NOV 2018
Ready to get started?
Learn more about features for data management, security, access management, analytics, and more.
Instantly get access to the AWS Free Tier and start experimenting with Amazon S3.
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Leather||US Shoe Size (Men's):||10.5|
Does not apply
Get started building with Amazon S3 in the AWS Console.