NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association. Every day, we stand up for, celebrate, educate and inspire the people who power the retail industry.
Consumers will be spending more than ever on Mom this year.
NRF's annual survey found total spending is expected to reach a record $25 billion.
NRF’s podcast: Retail Gets Real
Always be the first to know about the latest retail news. Sign up for NRF SmartBrief — a free daily newsletter filled with the day's top retail news and industry information.
- WOMEN'S NIKE AIR MAX ZERO CS CASUAL SHOES LIGHT REDWOOD AA3170 800
- Khombu Women's Izzie Suede Cold Weather Lace Up Boots Dark Brown 6 M
- Adidas Men's Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0 - NEW IN BOX - FREE SHIPPING - GREY- BB6167+
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0 100% Authentic
- NibAdidas NEMEZIZ MESSI 17.1 FG Soccer Football AGILITY Cleat shoesMens size 10
- Tony Lama Women's Brown Leather Western Cowboy Boots Boho Vintage US Made 4.5 B
- Karhu Steady Fulcrum Ride Size US 10.5 M (B) Women's Running shoes bluee
- Saucony Grid Ignition 3 Running Women's shoes Size 5
- Womens Aldo Army Green Lace Up Boots Size 7.5
- Vibram Women's VI-S Fitness and Yoga shoes Pink Size 38 In EXCELLENT Condition
- AU BANNISTER shoes 001151 BeigeｘMulticolor 35
Latest from the blog
The latest results from the 2019 State of Retailing Online report are in, and the findings showcase how modern retailers think about meeting the demands of today’s multichannel consumer.
Read the latest from STORES Magazine
NRF’s philanthropic arm, the NRF Foundation, helps support a bigger, better pool of talent for retailers nationwide. Through education, training, scholarships and experiences for everyone from high school and college students to people with barriers to employment, we help more job seekers take their first steps toward promising careers.